miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2008

2 TERM INDEPENDET WORK 15

Independent work No. 15
Correct grammar quiz. Please type the complete text.
SOLUTION
Doctor: How can I help you Mr Daniels?
Mike: Well, I STARTED having bad headaches a couple of weeks ago and they are getting worse. I can't sleep properly. I AM tired all the time,and the worse thing is my hair is becoming grey and i'm only 31.
Doctor: I see. Let me ask you some questions. Do you smoke?
Mike: No, I GAVE UP a month ago.
Doctor: Right, I see you're a salesman. How many hours a week DO YOU WORK?
Mike: Well, I never WORK eight hours a day,but at the moment I AM DOING those hours and some saturdays.
Doctor: That is a lot!
Mike: In fact, I WAS SLEEPING when I REALIZED about the importance of saving money!
Doctor: Hmm! you have the answer to your problem.
Mike: What DO YOU MEAN?
Doctor: Stress! dear. You need to sleep a lot and eat healthy food. Come back and see me in four weeks.
I WILL CHECK you again

No hay comentarios: