sábado, 16 de agosto de 2008

INDEPENDENT WORK

FIND THIS WORDS AND MAKE SENTENCES:
  • BOSS: The boss of my father is a good person who helps his employers.
  • COUSIN: I have a new cousin called juan josé
  • HEAD TEACHER: The head teacher where I graduated was the coronel Esguerra
  • NEIGHBOOR: My neighboor andres invited me the last night to cinema
  • RELATIVE: I have a relatives that live in Canadá
  • AUNT: My favourite aunt works at BBVA bank
  • CLASSMATE: I went to the mall with my classmate
  • EX GIRL FRIEND: Sofia is the exgirlfriend of my boyfriend camilo
  • HUSBAND: I hope to have a wonderful husband when I decided to get marry.
  • NIECE: I dont have niece because my only brother is a child
  • STEPMOTHER: The stepmother of my best friend is a bad person
  • BEST FRIEND: My best friend is very handsome but he is gay
  • PARENT: my parent is an economist and he works in a transport company in the area of human resources
  • MOTHER IN LAW : my mother in law cook a delicious food when I go to visit her.
  • FLAT MATE: my flat mate is a oldest person and he has a critical sickness
  • STRANGER: Yesterday I saw a stranger in my building

No hay comentarios: